Harrison Group designs and installs ground gas and groundwater monitoring regimes, using wells constructed of uPVC, HDPE or stainless steel, depending upon the application.
Groundwater monitoring wells are generally installed to:
- Obtain samples for analysis
- Carry out in-situ tests
- Measure groundwater levels
- Enable pumping tests
- Measure infiltration rates and recharge time.
Similarly gas monitoring wells are generally installed in order to:
- Obtain samples foranalysis
- Measure in-situ levels of ground gas including, methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide gas
- Measure gas flow.