We do update this Policy from time to time.
Information That We Collect
We may collect data about you when provided by you via personal, face to face contact and/or email or telephone interactions with employees of HGEL. Types of personal data we may hold include:
- Your name
- The organisation that you work for
- Your business address
- The sector(s) in which you work
- The type of projects which your organisation undertakes
- Your job title
- Your business email address
- Your business landline telephone number
- Your business mobile telephone number
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits
- Pages viewed
- The resources that you access
Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Use of Your Information
Some processing may be necessary where we believe we have a legitimate interest:
- Where you have previously purchased, or have been directly involved in the purchasing of, services from us we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
- Where we have collected your details at a networking event, seminar, meeting, or via an introduction from an existing contact, for example.
- To arrange corporate hospitality events that we think you as a client might enjoy to thank you for your custom and provide us an opportunity to better understand your needs as a client.
“Legitimate Interests” in this case means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business in establishing and maintaining with you a mutually beneficial, working relationship and, in the case of processing your data, in marketing our services including providing information about our services which are or may be of interest to you.
If you have any concerns about the processing detailed above, you have the right to object to any processing that is based on our legitimate interests.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Campaign Monitor, which we use to send emails to our clients.
You will only receive our email newsletter if you have been a client of HGEL. Details of how to unsubscribe will be provided clearly on every email that we send.
We will never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Whenever we process data for the above purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your data will be stored in our database and may be accessible by employees of HGEL where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties with regard to the day to day running of the business.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our businesses
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.aboutcookies.org